Android OS allows us to install applications in any way we want. In this post we will teach you how to install applications manually in android. Today hundreds of thousands of applications are available for Android. For some people problem is that they do not know how to install these applications in their devices. There are several apps available for this but best way is to do it manually. In few easy steps, you will be able to do it. Before we proceed further, there are few things you need to understand.
APK stands for “Application Package File”. This file is the installation or setup file of Android applications. APK will be written as an extension. For example, Temple Run 2.apk. No other file is required to install an application on Android.
Those application which you download from websites are said to be obtained from an “Unknown Source”. Be careful to download those apk files which are free from any kind of virus. However, you do not need to worry because in Android, every application is separated from other applications. You are not vulnerable to any virus. You can keep calm and allow these files.
We will explain whole procedure to you with an elaborate example for easy understanding. You can download apks from our site – TechGlen.com
- First thing that you need to do is to download an apk
- Enable Unknown Sources
- To do so, navigate to Settings>Security and tick “Unknown Sources“. A poupup will appear, click on “Ok”
- Those having Android 4.2.2 or higher in their phones must also tick “Verify Apps”
- You also need a file explorer installed on your device
Lets Continue with Installation:
- Access downoaded apk file in a file explorer
- Click on the apk file and following screen will appear
- Click on “Next” and then “Install”
- Application will be installed
- You can see the application in app drawer
This is it!! This is how you install applications manually in Android device.
If you found this tutorial useful, please let us know in the comments below. We are waiting for your kind feedback. Browse our website for cool apks for your device.