BlueStacks is the software that allows you to use your favourite mobile apps on a Windows and Mac OS X. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks, or sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app.
This program has continued to grow, and is currently free for download in its current beta form.
This is the best way for those who love Android apps and games.
Now the question is that How to download BlueStacks for PC
How To Download BlueStacks.
- Download Bluestacks from the link in the beginning or the end of this post.
- If you are using windows then choose the windows option
- Otherwise choose the Mac one.
How To install BlueStacks for PC
Note: This tutorial is specified for a Windows PC but it should be same for a Mac as well.
- Download BlueStacks for your Operating System
- After its complete, open its exe file
- Click yes, If that software asks for admin permission
- After the Installation is complete, restart the PC (as recommended)
- After the restart, run BlueStacks (It requires an internet connection)
- Now search for any app on BlueStacks to see if its working properly!
- Install any game and enjoy it!