Framaroot is a one-click root application for multiple Android devices. Unlike many other such apps, this one is much safe to use and very lite app. Rooting and Android are the two terms, often discussed together in developers’ world. Android offers great flexibility to its users in terms of usage and modification. The Android OS is open source. All top mobile manufacturers have adopted Android as their mainstream mobile platform, rivaled only by iOS, powering millions of iPhone, iPads and iPods.
Android is only fun to use when you try to test its full potential. Naturally, the mobile manufacturer would close all gates leading to the system locked files, so that you may not mess them up and brick your phone. However, you can get access to all those files by letting go of the warranty. Be warned that doing anything ridiculous with a rooted phone can cause some damages but thanks to endless number of dedicated Android developers around the world, we have gained access to large number of custom mods and root apps that enhance the overall Android experience. Some might think of rooting as a completely unsafe method and only for geeks, wearing loose shirts and large specs, but that’s not the case. Gone are the days when rooting used to be difficult, odious and dangerous thing. To be precise, if you really want to enjoy Android, then you have got to root your device!
Framaroot has been developed by alephzain. He has put lot of hard work in this application. It is evident from the fact that this single application is able to root unimaginable number of devices and the list is always increasing. If you want to appreciate his efforts and support the developement of framaroot, then you can buy the developer a coffee! Here is how you can donate to him.
The previous version, Framaroot 1.9.1 was a minor update while the latest update, Framaroot 1.9.2 brings few major upgrades over the last version. Now the Framaroot 1.9.2 app will allow users to install latest SuperSU 1.94 app while rooting. Another major update in Framaroot v1.9.2 is the error #15 fix. The error #15 prevented many phones to from being rooted on different Android versions. The developer claims to have fixed all these issues. To have such an application and to make it compatible with such a large range of devices, is not an easy task. Many devices that were not rooted with previous version, should be rooted now. If your device cannot be rooted with it, then you should report it to developer in his thread and wait for a fix.
How to Use Framaroot 1.9.2 Apk:
- Download the Framaroot Apk – Download Framaroot 1.9.2 Apk | Mirror
- Copy the downloaded Apk to your device’s internal or external memory
- Using any file explorer like ES File Explorer, navigate to the folder where you have put framaroot apk
- In case you have not done it already, enable Unknown Sources
- To do so, navigate to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources
- This option enables installing applications that are not downloaded from Play Store
- Now go back to the folder where you have copied framaroot apk
- Tap on it and confirm its installation
- If you do not see any message relating to non compatibility of device upon opening it, then continue
- When you open app, you will see one or more exploits
- Choose any exploit and click on Install SuperSU
- It will do the rest itself and reboot the device
- Framaroot 1.9.2 will install SuperSU 1.94
- Once done, device will reboot
- You can confirm root access by installing Root Checker App in Play Store
Note that this application may or may not work with your device. Here is a list of the devices that are compatible with it, along with the relevant exploits. This list is not yet complete and you can test your device and let us know as well.
You can view the list of compatible devices here.
Share your results in the comments below 🙂