LG G3 is a best Smartphone unless I used one. I guess this phone is totally a good or you could say best Smartphone for you to use in 2014 but after sometimes you will feel lagging in doing anything. Lagging issue will not occur for every LG G3 users, as some of the users said that their LG G3 is running fast without any lagging. So for those who are facing some issues for your very best LG G3, you can make your Smartphone back to fast and smooth.
There are many ways you can make your Smartphone smooth and faster than before but it requires rooting your device but this world is completely awesome, Thanks to a XDA member, now you can fix your Smartphone back to its fast self without even rooting.
Yes you hear it right, no need to root your device any more. Rooting a device will void a warranty of your Smartphone so it’s really a good thing that there is a solution for something like this without rooting. Before we further proceed, let me tell you that we are not responsible for any damage of your Smartphone, do it on your own.
The method to make it back to its normal and fast state is pretty easy and simple. Even though you are not a total geek but this method is totally easy to understand.
First thing first, if you are having any lagging issue in your LG G3, reboot your device. Because sometimes many applications are running at the same time which causes your device to lag. This problem is not just in LG G3 but almost every Android user face this problem no matter which Smartphone he owns.
If after rebooting, you are still facing the same issue which means this is not a problem from applications. So if you are done with that simple stuff, you may proceed further for this tutorial. Instruction is given below, if you have any question related to this instruction, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.
- Now you have to open hidden menu of your LG G3. Every variant except Verizon is compatible with this procedure because hidden menu doesn’t work on Verizon LG G3. To open a hidden menu, open a dialler pad and enter the following according to your device model number.
- After entering the code mentioned above, you will be seeing hidden menu of your Smartphone. Now scroll down and find “High Temperature Property”.
- Open it and then turn it ON.
- Now turn off your phone and wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn it on after 10 seconds and when you see lock screen of your Smartphone, wait at least 35 seconds.
- Now again go to hidden menu according to your device model number.
- Scroll down and find “Thermal Daemon Mitigation OFF”.
- Open it and turn it ON.
- Now turn of your LG G3 and wait for approximately 30 seconds.
- Turn on your device after 30 seconds and unlock the phone once when you see the lock screen.
Now you are good to go. You have a lag free and fast LG G3 and I don’t think I have to tell you what to do next. Just enjoy.
Note: Once the Thermal DAE is activated, your display will not able to lower the brightness any more. If you have any question regarding to this article, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.